AR8100 utilizes nanoborate in a pure PAO base for a low coefficient of friction and extreme pressure load protection. It is formulated to provide maximum lubricity, wear reduction, EP, and corrosion protection in heavy equipment, bearings and gears, even in extreme environments.
AR8100 is the latest development in the grease industry incorporating the most advanced solid boundary nanoborate lubricant offering properties surpassing previous boron lubricants and far exceeding traditional AW additives such as zinc, phosphorous and chlorinated paraffin’s which are all toxic and become acidic and corrosive as they deplete. Nanoborate is also superior to EP additive packages found in specialty greases such as moly, graphite and boric acid.
- Worked Penetration, ASTM D217, 60 strokes: 265-295
- Dropping Point, ASTM D2265, °F (˚C): >550(>288)
- 4-Ball EP test, ASTM D2596 Weld point, kgf, min.: 200
- Water washout @175F ASTMD1264: 0.05%
- Base Fluid Characteristics
- Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt.: 49
- Viscosity @ 100˚ C, cSt: 7.8
- Viscosity @ 100° F, SUS: 52
- Viscosity @ 200˚ F, SUS: 225
- Viscosity Index: 147
- NLGI grade : #2
- Appearance : Translucent white/silver
- Particle size : < 20nm