nC Protect 4100 Electrical Equipment is a transparent nano-formulated spray developed to protect electrical equipment and devices from moisture (steam, condensate water, rain, chlorinated and salt or sea water etc.), standing salt water and oxidation in marine environments. It restores dielectric resistance and increases service life of electrical equipment.
nC Protect 4100 Electrical Equipment bonds chemically into materials and their surfaces. Its ultra-thin, glass-like finish and lasting soiling protection to smooth, non-suction surfaces is used to protect against negative chemical and environmental influences. It is user ready and can be applied by spraying or bathing.
- Pre-cleaning and degreasing improves working and longevity of the spray.
- Use in well ventilated area.
- CAUTION: Vapors, damps coming from nC Protect 4100 Electric Equipment are EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE.
- Spray on areas that need protection or restoration.
- nC Protect 4100 Electrical Equipment Spray displaces moisture, lubricates mechanisms and securely proofs electrical components even in damp environment, standing water or submerged conditions.
- Full strength will be reached after 10 minutes.
- Store nC Protect 4100 Electrical Equipment Spray at temperatures between 5° C and 30° C.
- nC Protect 4100 Electrical Equipment Spray can be stored for 2 years
- nC Protect 4100 Electrical Equipment Spray is available in boxes of 12*500ml spraycans.
The product can be applied while equipment is in operation. Open casings, fittings and naked wires as much as possible in order to get maximum exposure during spraying. As nanotechnology is about bonding into surfaces and matrices of nanoparticles need to be built up after application, the coating reaches full insulating ability AFTER a cure time of approximately 10 minutes, which is dependent upon environmental variables, humidity, and thickness of coat used. Test of maximum performance should be performed after full cure. Benefits will typically begin to be seen approximately 10 seconds after application, and will continue to improve as the cure time completes. Cure time won’t interfere with normal operations, you can continue to use your equipment as usual while the product cures.